Your world class foundry for net shape casting parts:
- Precicast founded in 1970 employs ~500 people. Our company serves the major OEM of Gas Turbine and Jet Engine manufacturers, Turbocharger and Biomedical products are other important market segments.
- Materials: Nickel based alloys – Cobalt based alloys – Special Steels.
- Processes: Investment castings in super-alloys with equiaxed structure, directional solidification and single crystal.
- Capabilities: Injection up 1500x1500mm / Melting weight up to 250 Kg.
- Products / Applications: Gas Turbines, Aerospace, Aeronautical, Medical, Turbochargers, General Mechanics.
- QHSE System: UNAVIAcert (approved IAQG registrar) EN 9100:2009 & UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 SQS (Swiss Association for Quality Assurance Certificates) ISO 14001:2004
- Customers: ABB Turbo, Alstom (CH), Ansaldo, Astrium, Avio, ITP, Man Diesel & Turbo, PSM, Rolls, Royce, Siemens, Groupe Safran (Snecma, Turbomeca), Turbocare ..